
With looks like these, I can be anything I want to be.

I've always thought I'd make a pretty good dancer.

But maybe I'll own a small ice cream shoppe.

Wait, what was the question again?

Can I be an officer on the Enterprise?

A firefighter!

An astronaut!

Not a chef.

I like working on computers!

There's still plenty of time for us to be kids. The world is full of possibilities.
4 comments:
Amanda,
You're hilarious. Oh, and if we had more pictures of me--they would always show me in my pajamas--that is still all I can wear and I'm too cheap to go out and buy more in between clothes.
I love Caleb's astronaut picture and Emily's smile at the end. You guys are great! We love you.
These are so cute! I hope I'm creative and fun like you guys when I grow up and have my own family to blog about. I love you!
I LOVE this.
LOVE.
Did I mention this is adorable?!?
Post a Comment