This morning I woke up from a dream in which I opened up a package of bacon, fried it up and ATE IT ALL on my own. Ugh. I vetoed Joseph's suggestion of bacon for breakfast and went for a grapefruit instead.
Um. That sounds like a very GOOD dream, in my book. But I am of the opinion that pork products make everything better. Except one's cardiovascular system... For the record, I also love grapefruit. Have you ever tried broiling them? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
4 comments:
That sounds like quite the dream. And as an interesting side note, the picture you posted has the same china that my mom uses.
That is really gross!
i want a grapefruit. all i had was a sandwich and Christmas candy.
Um. That sounds like a very GOOD dream, in my book. But I am of the opinion that pork products make everything better. Except one's cardiovascular system...
For the record, I also love grapefruit. Have you ever tried broiling them? Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Post a Comment