Wow! Congratulations! We're headed for four years this summer- that seems like a lot to me! PS- don't worry about all the pictures in PJ's- I think its uniform/required until at least 9 am (or until the first nap time some days). Have a great day!
Congrats on the anniversary! We love you both. Amanda, I'm so glad that you're part of our family!
That's so cool...we were married exactly one day after you guys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! We're headed for four years this summer- that seems like a lot to me! PS- don't worry about all the pictures in PJ's- I think its uniform/required until at least 9 am (or until the first nap time some days). Have a great day!
Congrats on the anniversary! We love you both. Amanda, I'm so glad that you're part of our family!
That's so cool...we were married exactly one day after you guys.
Post a Comment