Today Joseph and I went in for our twenty week ultrasound! We already knew it was a boy, so no big news there, but we had it confirmed, which we were grateful for. It would be really hard to switch to thinking of the little guy as a little girl. They gave us a lot of pictures of his anatomy, which we chose to edit out. Here are some highlights though. Sorry the pictures are so bad - they're pictures of pictures because we didn't want to dig out the scanner.
Here we have a cute little baby profile and his whole hand spread out there by his face.
The other picture is of his leg, which was stretched out across his whole body so his feet were over his head.


Here are the weird looking pictures. The first one is a face-on picture and he looks kind of scary. I'm counting on things improving before he's actually born. The second one is some kind of 3d rendering they do to make your baby look like a claymation baby.


2 comments:
I don't think it's creepy, it's just sorta...well maybe a little creepy. At least you got some good pictures. The ones that the Air Force printed for me were all too blurry to see anything. They weren't on the screen, but the print outs were messed up. Oh well, we'll just use one of the other ultrasound pictures we have of Tyler or Derek and say that it's the new baby. Have you thought of a name?
I can't believe you are having another baby again, and so soon! Aren't you younger than me?! Looks like I need to get crack'n on the second! I hope you guys eventually make it back to Utah so I can see you a little more often, and so our kids can play together.
Post a Comment