

I have to admit that there were times during this last summer when I wondered why I ever thought moving to Texas might be a good idea. Now I am remembering.
It's been so nice lately to have days in the 80's (or low 90's) and nights that actually cool down so we can turn off the air and open the windows and sleep comfortably. This weather is perfect for Emily to go outside and play with all the kids that are out there at any time of the day.
I will also agree with Suzie and say that gas prices are definitely nicer here than in Utah.
I suppose having Joseph in the PhD program of his choice is a plus as well.
The pictures above are from this morning of Emily getting ready for church.
2 comments:
I'm totallly with you on the weather. It is so nice outside!!! I still have allergies and take a daily mixture of Zyrtec, Claritin and Benedryl but you can't beat a walk outside in Texas in October. It's beautiful!!!
The 80's and low 90's seem way too hot for me. I wish it wasn't 40 here in Utah though, but at least I can put a jacket on. I can't, reasonably, run around naked in the heat of Texas though!
Post a Comment