

The next day we visited Joseph on campus and went for a mini tour. Here's a picture of a door I liked. Nancy and I decided it wasn't very practical because the doors are so skinny and the stairs so steep (bad for wheelchairs and strollers), but we loved the old-school feel of the UT campus. We might have liked it so much because we are so used to the very modern, overly renovated BYU campus. The patched together, falling down look was really fun to walk through and look at.
Emily and Nancy took some time to bond while she was here. Emily introduced Nancy to her favorite, High School Musical, and even looked away long enough for a picture or two.
The rest of Nancy's visit was spent mostly eating out, I'm afraid. Not too much else to say.Anyway...
Happy Halloween everyone! Pictures of Emily in costume coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment