Monday, November 30, 2009

Holidays

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We spent the day with my brother and his family. Caleb had fun meeting his cousins.
Emily had fun fighting with her cousins. Actually, they got along for the most part, but she was awfully possessive of toys that didn't belong to her.
In other news, Caleb is getting better at standing. He loves the piano.
I am constantly surprised by Emily's grasp of the complexities of English. She uses new words all the time. After dinner, Emily always climbs down from her high-chair. Today, she perched at the edge and started to dance. Then she said, "This is not safe!" While we were decorating our Christmas tree, she grabbed our Elvis ornament and said, "This guy has a cool tie."

After putting on these socks, she stood up and said, "I need some shoes!"
Holidays with children are a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Your family is way cute. I love you guys!