Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Funny Thought

This happens constantly:

When I am in the midst of things, grumbling that these two have never once fixed their own lunch (I always have kitchen duty at lunch time. always), I find myself thinking that three kids would be plenty. Maybe even two.
However, when I am out for a long walk pushing the double stroller on a nice day, or when we are playing happily on the floor, I feel like I could handle eight.

Reality is probably somewhere in the middle.

3 comments:

mkt said...

That's what they do best... lull you into a false sense of security and ability - then, when it's too late to do anything about it... WHAM! Blindsided :)

katharine said...

you are welcome to borrow a few for a bit if you want to practice with 6 :)

Adriane said...

Pah ha ha, Amanda, I am totally there with you.