Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Trying...

so hard to give you a new post. Our new camera makes movies in Quicktime for some reason so I had to find a reliable converter to change it to a .wmv file in order to edit it. Because as much as I love watching 3 solid minutes of Caleb lying there looking cute, I'm not so sure how well you would handle it. And now I have fixed the clip but the dumb movie editing program won't let me save it to the computer so I can post it.
And now that I've given you this explanation you will be expecting some amazing video and then be disappointed. Sorry.
Also, I may or may not be listening to a 232-song playlist of Christmas music right now. I'm excited for the cooler weather and the holiday season! (I love Thanksgiving too, but Christmas music is just way better.)

So anyway, new post soon! I just have to figure out this dern technology.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

71 degrees... cool weather? I'm so sure.

Shanicherie said...

Try using Vimeo. It's magic compared to blogger! All you do is paste in the html code and you're good to go!