Friday, August 28, 2009

Pictures!

Last time I took Emily and Caleb in for pictures Caleb was way too young to do anything. This time he was the star of the show and Emily was a grumpy old lady. Here are a few of the better ones.
What a cutie!

Emily's seductive model pose. It kinda looks like a high school senior year portrait too.
Probably one of the only real smiles by Emily we captured on film.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Where do you get your pictures taken? Do you get them sent to you electronically?

Joseph said...

My senior year picture looked just like that one of Emily.

Amanda said...

They were just JC Penney. I usually don't like them, but this time was fantastic. They spend so much time with us and we were the only customers the whole time I was there. Anyway, it costs $5 to get the electronic (low resolution) pictures.

Kristen said...

So cute! You have the cutest kids.