Friday, August 28, 2009

Hunger Strike

I've mentioned in a couple of posts that Caleb has been sick. Because of this, he stopped eating for about a week and would only nurse. This was kind of unpleasant for me because that meant he started waking up at night to eat again. :(
Good news though! The hunger strike is over!
He started eating a little bit yesterday and had a pretty good-sized lunch today. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end!

This is us at lunchtime. I take turns helping Emily scoop food onto her fork and feeding Caleb.This is Emily, so proud that she put the bib on her doll and managed to get her into Caleb's seat. I'd say she's about ready for a baby of her own!

Emily's fingers are always in her mouth lately. I think it's because her two-year molars are coming through.

No comments: