
There was some cupcake frosting left so Joseph decided to frost the cake. Unfortunately there was not enough of a single color to do it uniformly and I had already eaten a chunk of the cake. I think the result was almost cakewrecks worthy.

And finally, here is a great shot for Emily's posterity of her enjoying some birthday ice cream.
Or maybe this is really an angry old man yelling at the neighbor kids...So, we really did buy some ice cream but it was the Snickers cone kind and there were only six so it wouldn't work for a party.
4 comments:
C is for Cakewreck. It's good enough for me.
I recognize that door! Thanks for the cupcakes. There were yummy!
I love that senior cargage-lookin' ice cream face! :D
Oh, that is so clever to deliver cupcakes!! When I was 6, my birthday was on a Sunday and my mom frosted cookies with "6" on them so I could pass them out - smart Mormon mommies, huh? - I bet this will make for some awesome memories for Emily!
Post a Comment