Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Elinor's Blessing

While we were in Utah we were able to bless baby Elinor. We loved being able to do this with so many members of our family present. I thought Elinor looked darling in her little blessing dress.

Emily and Caleb came to offer their congratulations/words of advice.

This family picture came about because I was trying to take a picture of Joseph and Elinor and Emily kept jumping in at the last minute and ruining the picture. Finally I let her stay and called Caleb over too and this is what we got.

One of the previous attempts:

4 comments:

rebecca said...

Did Emily wear the crown and beads to church? She looks very fancy and mature giving advice to Elinor. What dolls your kids are.

Leenie said...

Beautiful children! Handsome dad. Yes, a princess and her royal family honor the newest member. You're gonna have to get mom in there next time.

Rachel Rowell said...

What cuties! It was fun seeing you on Christmas!

Editt said...

So cute! I would love to see that dress up close. Lots of fun family pictures.