Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best Two Years

I left work a little early today so that we could celebrate Emily's birthday before her bed time. We went to the local children's museum. I thought it was pretty neat, but Emily seemed a bit overwhelmed. There were a lot of people there and Emily gets a bit shy. A lot of the activities are crafts and things that seemed to be aimed at a slightly older audience. Still, we had a good time.

Afterward, we stopped by Wendy's for a frosty and then hurried home to open some presents. She was a little hesitant to open the presents. We normally do our best to discourage paper-ripping, but once she got the green light, she went to it with a will. She loved the gifts from her Grandma Cooper:


She also loves the gifts she got from her Grandma Oba. I think we're all going to know the alphabet really well pretty soon:

2 comments:

Nathan said...

That is super-fun. What a cute girl! Good presents, Mom. Anyway, you'll have to let us know how the alphabet is going...

Kelly said...

I thought you were going to have a movie commentary here! The Best Two Years was from my mission.

Yes, Emily is indeed cute.