Caleb and Emily had a joint doctor's appointment today. It was Caleb's late four-month check up and Emily's early two-year check up. They both did super well with the vaccinations - Emily didn't even cry. They are both very healthy as well. A little too healthy for my poor arms, in fact. Emily is 30 lbs. even (80th percentile) and Caleb is 17 lb. 10 oz. (92nd percentile). That is a combined weight of almost 50 pounds for when I'm carrying both of them, which happens more often than I thought it would. I guess it's worth it for having healthy kids. They are growing so quickly and getting to be such good buddies. I feel very blessed.
1 comment:
I know what you mean! Riley is only 30 pounds at 4 years old, but along with a 20 pound Iris, that's a lot of weight! And I still have to carry both of them some time-- it doesn't end!
Post a Comment