It was a great trip though. I will tell the story through internet-pilfered pictures.
![]() |
| Here are the pants Steph bought me at 10 pm my first day because I didn't pack pjs. That is my slim, post-baby bod. |
![]() |
| This is the show we saw. After listening to the CD for 7 years now, it's about time I saw it. |
![]() | |||
| China town. Illegal street vendors, cheap merchandise, $5 sunglasses... what more could you want? |
![]() |
| The MoMA. Lots of modern art that I did not understand. Also lots of great not-so-modern art. Starry Night, Picasso's Three Musicians, Persistence of Memory... lots of others. |
![]() |
| Definitely utilized the public transportation system. |
![]() |
| Wandered through Grand Central Station. Really pretty! |
![]() | |||
| Discovered I didn't know a thing about makeup (and I'm almost 26!) so took advantage of my sisters' advice and expertise and bought a new supply |
![]() |
| Took my time browsing in a used bookstore. It's been a while since I've done that! |
![]() |
| Spent a lot of time walking the streets at my leisure. Simple pleasures. |
![]() |
| Came back home to these guys (pretend that boy in the corner is Elinor. I couldn't find a pic with all four). |
Alright, alright. Here she is. I do love her.











2 comments:
The next time you go to New York can I come? And, now that you are an expert, will you teach me about make-up?
Oh that is so cute and fun! I wish I had gone with you for the makeup part. I'm in need of some major intervention. I'm with Kristen, can I go with you the next time you go?
Post a Comment