This year our family went to a neighborhood potluck for dinner, which was really fun. Emily ate too much sugar and was literally running around in circles shrieking by the end of it. She was so happy to have so many of her favorite people in one place.
After dinner we went to the ward trunk-or-treat. Emily was dressed as Tiger Lily and Caleb was a lost boy. We kind of planned for Joseph to be Peter Pan to tie the costumes together but I ran out of time. He was the joker instead and I am just now realizing we have zero pictures of that. But here are the kiddos. And me striking a pose in the background.
Caleb was really so cute but half asleep the whole time. Emily was a little out of it (as shown in the picture below) so we had to leave early just as the party was getting started. It was quite an ordeal to drive through the throngs of people without hitting any little kids.
It was a fun night though and Emily is so excited for her candy. She went to sleep tonight with a glow stick bracelet someone was giving out.
Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
I can't get over how insanely adorable your kids are. I think they could both win medals for how cute they are! Great Halloween costumes.. the holiday is so much better with kids to dress up! good work!
That sounds like tons of fun.
Post a Comment