Thursday, May 8, 2008

Independence

Emily is growing quite quickly. She is beginning to assert her independence. Here she is working on strapping herself into her carseat
Here she has made her way into the bathroom and is about to give herself a bath. If I hadn't caught her when I did I swear she would have started the water running in a minute.
And here she noticed that I hadn't fully dressed her, so she decided to take care of it. Of course, it's much easier when your arms can reach higher than the top of your head.

Sorry about the sideways-ness of it. And yes, that is Weird Al in the background, singing "Jurassic Park is Frightening in the Dark."

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Wow. She's a lot more persistent and patient than I am. I would have either given up by then or tried to find someone who could tell me how to do it.

I'd keep an eye on the keys...

rebecca said...

i think that i would have to agree with nathan. i'd give up and go with a good pair of sweats, or maybe just a blanket. togas should really be more fashionable than they are.
by the way, there there supposed to be pictures there as well?

Joseph said...

You can't see the pictures?

rebecca said...

now i can.