Thank you for being my best friend since 10th grade. I am glad we both took AP European History so that our friendship could blossom over long, boring study sessions at your house while we both secretly prayed that the phone would ring and we would be invited to do something funner than study. Thank you for always taking care of me and giving me good advice when I was in need. And thank you for always being there to pull my coat sleeves over my mittens so the snow can't get in. I hope your birthday is one of your most memorable and that you have a fun and eventful year (but mostly good events). Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
THanks! That's very nice of you to remember, epecially because you are the busiest woman I know!
Happy birthday to your best buddy, Jenn. What a sweet birthday tribute.
Post a Comment