Sunday, January 27, 2008

Outtakes

People always ask us how we can possibly have such a cute baby. Well... maybe they don't always ask, but as her proud parents, we can see it in their eyes. Genetically speaking, one needs only to look at Amanda and it's clear that we can expect her to only get cuter. However, she did get some silly genes from her father. Here are a few of our outtakes.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your baby is beautiful. I did get your card! It was such a nice surprise and meant a lot to me. I actually wrote you a response, and promptly forgot to mail it. I'm terrible at mailing things. However, I would love to hear more about what you are up to these days. Can we email? My email is just my first and last name (no space) at gmail. I'm glad you commented on my blog!

Kelly said...

Even her outtakes are cute. That one of her daddy though....

lol