Sunday, January 20, 2008

Keepin' on keepin' on

Not a lot of news for this week. I cleverly neglected to pay my tuition by the deadline (only mostly my fault) and consequently had all my classes dropped. I have to go through a rather painful process to correct the problem. I don't think it's the best system for handling delinquents like myself, but it's definitely inconvenient enough that I'm motivated to not let it happen again.

We had the chance to babysit for some friends of ours this week. Both parents were in a play and needed someone to care for their three-year-old and ten-month-old. We brought our own six-month-old along. It was bonkers, but I think we'll be able to handle it when we have our own set. Handling both babies was a bit of trick. I think we'll do our best to avoid having children 4 months apart. Paul and I built a delicious cake together. That's green marker on his chin, not frosting.
Emily has gotten over two colds. She seems to be starting into a third. Still, she's super peppy and cheerful despite the runny nose. She's taken to plotting ways to tease us. Here she's in the middle of hatching a new scheme.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Emily says, "Come'on in here!"

rebecca said...

jibbly jibbly jibbly

Kelly said...

That looks like Kim's son? I just remember her having a handsome little redhead son? That was really nice of you to do and it looks like a fun time was had by all.

Amanda said...

yep, Kim (and Jeff's) son. Cute little Paul.