I've been thinking about it for a while, and I finally did something about it:
Last night I signed up for the Ogden Marathon!
Immediately after I clicked 'submit' I freaked out a little bit and wondered what I had done (registration is non-transferable and non-refundable... what?!). But it's happening and I am sort of terrified. 26.2 miles is a really long way.
4 comments:
You are amazing! I can't wait to hear how much fun you have! Are any of your sisters running with you? You should ask Katharine to run with you...I bet she would love it!
How to say this and be encouraging at the same time.....?
Crazy and amazing. Go Amanda!
why ogden? do you have family or friends running that one? sounds exciting!
Utah because CA races are often on Sunday so I just had more options there. Ogden because I was looking for a good first marathon. I won't be as picky after this, but Ogden seemed like a decent-sized road race with gorgeous scenery but no crazy hills. I don't have any family or friends running it with me... yet! My dad might do it, but if you're game, Katharine, we could run it together!
Post a Comment