Joseph took the girls to the daddy-daughter camp out at Krause Springs last weekend. The girls were so excited! Caleb was a little bummed, but he perked up when I told him he could play for Emily at the soccer game Saturday morning. It was a quick trip, but I think everyone had fun. I couldn't get too many details out of Joseph, but I have pictures!
 |
| Here is Emily running among the tents. Isn't it a lovely campground? |
 |
| More loveliness. |
 |
| Smile, Elinor! |
 |
| That's better. |
 |
| El's a crazy one. Good thing she's got a competent big sister to see her through. |
I am sad that our family doesn't have a big enough tent for us to all go camping together, but these father-son and daddy-daughter camp outs have been so awesome for the kids! And I don't mind the break while they're gone. Caleb and Jacob were a piece of cake! Three year spacing is where it's at!
Thank you, Austin, for providing beautiful weather and gorgeous campgrounds.
1 comment:
is this a new tradition, the father-daughter campout? my girls have always been so jealous of the father-son campout and we've never been in a ward where the girls get to go! sounds like a blast :) and yes, 3 year spacing is too easy ;) (my boys are 3 years apart)
Post a Comment