So, I whipped together some baby pants out of fabric that I already had for a neighbor who had a baby a couple of weeks ago. I thought they were pretty funky looking at first and I called them my crazypants, but now I think I love them.
 |
| front |
 |
| back |
Emily helped by assuring me that she liked them. Caleb helped by sitting on my lap at the machine while I sewed. The fabric helped because it is lovely organic cotton with both prints by a local designer. Local is always better, of course. :) They're way better in real life, really. I kind of hate to part with them. I love how they feel in my hands - like a good quality garment. And I love the panel on the back because I always have trouble telling front from back in home made pants. I just really like them, I guess.
Also, here are some pictures of those kids, whom I also really like.
 |
| Outside, the day we took our Valentine's pictures. |
 |
Yesterday after church, in a TV daze watching Living Scriptures.
|
 |
I'm not really sure what to say about this one, except that I'm sure Emily had something to do with it. |
6 comments:
All these Cooper kids... so adorable! I especially love El's face in the last picture.
cute pants! i love hand-made things, that will be an excellent gift. your kids are growing so fast, we sure miss playing with you at the playground every day :)
Darrell's mom always makes a little tag (just a little rectangle of fabric folded in half) and sticks it in when she's sewing the waistband so she can tell front from back. Just a suggestion. By the way, how do you find time to sew things for other people when you have 3 kids and are pregnant? You're amazing.
I love those pants! And I want some good cotton material. Wish I was there so you could tell me where you got it. (Nashville is a bit lacking on easy accessibility to material.)
BAHAHAHAHA! That picture of El is a crack up :) your kiddos are too cute and I am so excited to meet the next one!
Those little pants basically rock.
Haha, the last picture is the best. And I'm very impressed at you for sewing some home made pants for a gift! They are so cute.
Post a Comment