Saturday, February 4, 2012

Children's Park

Yesterday I read about a children's park in San Marcos here, so we decided to check it out today. It did not disappoint! It was a little chilly, but the kids had a great time.

This place was crazy big - how did we not know about it before?

I liked the dragon head and tongue slide.

Hee hee! Elinor's little hair spike just poking up above the train!

All three taking off in the rocket.
 
This was a super neat little music activity that all three kids liked.
 
I challenged Emily to wiggle through this tiny tunnel.

Elinor saw her and crawled through no problem. Can you see her red jacket in there?

They came out here, at this cute little house.

I liked that there were all these little passages for the kids to explore.


Lots of climbing.

I think this was their first time on a tire swing. Elinor loved being able to swing with the big kids.

Check out Caleb's tongue!

 I have a list of things we are hoping to go see before we leave Austin. Even though we just learned about this place, it was a nice kick-off to our efforts to get out a little bit more.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

That place looks super-cool. It reminds me a fair amount of the Discovery Park up in Lindon, though this perhaps seems to specialize a bit more towards younger kids. I love seeing pictures of your family; they are all so cute!