Speaking of my baby boy, here he is. Filling in for baby girl, who will soon be the one in this seat. I was just making sure I remembered how to rock a car seat and keep a baby happy.

After church we pulled out some paint for the kids. Joseph found a huge leaf yesterday so we planned to do a leaf print...
The kids were more interested in painting their faces though.
Good thing Crayola paints are non-toxic and totally washable.They did have fun though. They were pretty slap-happy by this point; Sundays do that to us.

Caleb had to take a call. Isn't he cute in that huge shirt? Like a little legless Ewok.

Here's where we got our big leaf from. We went on a little nature walk yesterday.

Little Miss Emily is totally at home outdoors. Doesn't she look like an experienced woodswoman here?

She saw this vine and immediately asked to swing on it. She's seen Tarzan a few too many times, I think.

I see this and think Hansel and Gretel. Their mean parents have left them in the woods to find their way home. Good thing Emily is an expert outdoorsman! She left a trail of breadcrumbs and then killed the birds and ate them. After making sure Caleb was fed, of course. She takes care of him.
1 comment:
The swinging from a vine picture is my favorite. And I can't believe how much hair BOTH your kids have... mine look bald in comparison. Lets see some tummy pictures Manda! You're almost done!
Post a Comment