

A little bit creepy, no? I have to admit I have taken a few of Joseph and I can't really remember why I took them. I know one was because he was wearing jeans for almost the first time in our marriage.
Much cuter are these pictures of our babies. Here is Emily at around 8 months sleeping with her pink jingle bear.
And here is one of Caleb at around 11 months sleeping with his blue jingle bear.
And here is one of Emily about to tackle Caleb who has stolen her pink jingle bear. This was at the hotel on the way back from Utah. It was like 11:00 at night and we were waiting for a crib to be delivered to our room for Caleb.
And another one of Emily just because she was a first child and had many many more pictures taken of her doing nothing than Caleb has.
And there are tons more. I do often feel more overwhelmed with love for my babies when they are sweetly sleeping than when they are wreaking havoc in our home. Maybe that is why I felt driven to take these sneaky pictures.

4 comments:
There's nothing quite like seeing them sleep--especially soon after they HAVE been wreaking havoc. I'm right there with you.
You're brave. I never dare to take pictures of my kids when they're asleep. I'm afraid I'll wake them up.
All very fun, and very funny sleeping pics.
Way funny that Joseph snuck (is that a word?) pictures of you. I completely agree with you on being more overwhelmed with love when the baby(ies) are asleep. You said it so perfectly.
Post a Comment