
As some of you probably know, we have been out of town for a couple of weeks. Joseph's dad passed away on January 19th so we traveled to Utah to be there for the funeral the following Saturday.
Joseph and his father have a lot in common and would often spend hours talking about their nerdy interests. We will miss Grandpa.
Our visit was extended when Joseph's grandfather passed away on the 24th of January.
Overall, it was a sad occasion, but so good to spend some time with family.

4 comments:
Oh my gosh. My heart goes out to you. There is nothing worse than losing a parent in my opinion, especially when you were close to them. You will be in my prayers.
I am so sorry. I hope that you guys are doing well, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers
We're so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope everything is going okay for you guys.
:(
Post a Comment