

We're still here. We're not doing anything though. It really is boring old January.
I am still pregnant, although in this picture it just looks like I am overweight. Notice how large that bun on my head is. My hair is getting ridiculously long - so long that I put it up on purpose when I went visiting teaching an inactive member the other day because my partner also has really long hair and I didn't want the visiting teachee to think we were part of a polygamist group. And the other picture... well, she really likes looking out that window. Her hair is clean and wet, not greasy.
Our baby/toddler is doing great. I'm trying to train myself to not call her a baby anymore, since that will cause much confusion once we have a real baby in the apartment. Today we had an eleven hour day. 4-1/2 hours of church, 5 hours of driving, half an hour of choir, and an hour in between hanging out at Jared and Suzie's house with their newly blessed baby Holly. Emily took it all in stride and has proven herself a highly adaptive, very resilient child. She was cheerful and entertaining during the car ride and mostly quiet during church meetings (two more weeks until nursery!!).
All in all, things are going very well here in Austin, though they are quiet.
3 comments:
That tummy does not look fat, for the record. It looks completely filled with a baby, how exciting! Hang in there! I can't wait to hear the news.
Your tummy looks awesome! Remind me, when are you due?
LOL. I loved the part about you putting your hair up so you didnt' look like you were polygamist. Too funny!
Post a Comment