Yesterday I found Joseph and Emily sharing a plate of nachos and cheese in a very calm, civilized manner. Emily was sitting on the coffee table and Joseph was sitting on the couch and the plate was between them (kind of like in this picture). Right after I congratulated them for acting so civilized, Emily returned a soggy chip to the plate that she had licked clean of nacho cheese, sour cream, taco meat, and olives and dunked her finger in a dollop of sour cream that she proceeded to noisily suck off. What a little monkey.
Yesterday, before the nacho party, I was following Emily around outside while she played with some other kids in our complex. One of them came up to me and said "Do you have a baby in your tummy because you look kind of fat." I was so, so grateful I could answer yes to that question.
The camera batteries just died, so no pictures for today.
2 comments:
LOL, I love the fat comment by the little kiddo. Priceless!
Funny... the same thing happened to me just the other day!
Post a Comment