Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jump for Joy!

Lately I have been shopping for clothes of this sort:
In size 0-3 months.

8 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Amanda! Congrats! How fun! How far along are you? I bet you're so excited to add to your already adorable family!

Unknown said...

That is so exciting! I was just thinking after you posted names on my blog "I wonder when Amanda will have another cute baby?" That is very exciting

Jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Very exciting. When are you due?

Mikel said...

Wait...is that an announcement! YAY! How exciting!

Kelly said...

How exciting! This makes more sense now that you're no longer working. Cute baby outfit. Congratulations!

Rachel Rowell said...

Congrats! I actually found out quiet a while ago when I met the spouse of your dad's biking friend at 7 peaks. I felt pretty stupid at the time that she knew you were pregnant and I didn't, but I guess I acutally still knew before most people after all!

I liked the funny story you left on my blog. Good to know I'm not the only one people are targeting!

Unknown said...

oh, how exciting. congrats!

Laura said...

Congrats!! When are you due? Babies are so fun and being a mom is the best job in the world! Good luck with everything!