Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Impressions

For a graphics assignment, we were instructed to make an impressionist version of a photograph (we also wrote the program that does the rendering). I don't have to turn it in until Monday. Which do you prefer?




Edit: I added this one a bit later

10 comments:

Nathan said...

Personally, as far as impressionistic goes, I would vote for the rose. It seems the most abstract. A close second would be the bubble-statue.

Kelly said...

I am going to say that the one that seemed the most impressionistic (instead of a blurred image) is the one of Amanda. My second choice is the first one, the blue one. Third choice is the rose. Good luck.

Joseph said...

It doesn't really have to be impressionist style per se. The prime objective is to make something that looks cool.

rebecca said...

i like the first two the best

rebecca said...

and the first rose

Rebekah said...

Definitely the bubble statue. Rose comes in second.

Suzie said...

I like the first one best - the bubble statue. I think it's the most original. The others all look kind of generic.

Jared said...

Blocky flower is the best, don't listen to the others, they're wrong.

Kelly said...

I like that added one too, but after looking back at the post, it seems the bubble one is pretty popular. I like that one a lot and think it's the favorite so far.

Amanda said...

I like the bubble statue too, I think. And I like the swooshy rose at the bottom.
Votes don't matter any more though. He took big brothers advice and submitted the blocky rose.