We went sight-seeing around campus the other day. It was a lot of fun.

This is before we left. I thought Emily looked like Popeye.

This is just before she spilled my drink everywhere. She likes her food with more seasoning than I do.

This is some modern art just outside the art museum. The strands have the feel of solid surgical tubing. Emily seemed to like it.

But when we set her down, she wouldn't go anywhere. There was stuff in her way. Anyone can see that.

It's nice to have a day that we can frolic together as a family once in a while.
7 comments:
That modern art piece is unique. what are those string like things? It looked like long strands of pasta. How nice that you got to have a delightful family outing in the summertime. It must seem like another world being on campus.
They're sturdy rubbery strands of something. I've seen people climb them. They're probably about a quarter inch in diameter.
If the strands keep the kid in one place, maybe they could be used to make a baby gate!
Kind of a psychological barrier, like a "virtual cattle guard" (I never heard them called that, but it's a good name.)
She might buy a baby gate made of tubes for about...1 nano-second. I don't think you should invest in that idea.
She might buy a baby gate made of tubes for about...1 nano-second. I don't think you should invest in that idea.
She might buy a baby gate made of tubes for about...1 nano-second. I don't think you should invest in that idea.
My computer has problems. I didn't mean to post that last comment three times...sorry.
Post a Comment