Our little sweet-pea gets along very well with her parents. She's happy to take a bath.We don't need to nag her about doing her homework. She's a good eater. Man, is she ever a good eater. Where does it all go?
I know where all the food goes - in her diaper and then out of her diaper and then on the furniture, the floor, your shirt and then back into her mouth if she's anything like my kids...
5 comments:
What a well behaved daughter.
I know where all the food goes - in her diaper and then out of her diaper and then on the furniture, the floor, your shirt and then back into her mouth if she's anything like my kids...
See? And everyone thinks I'm crazy and snobby for having a diaper-changing phobia.
It's not really that big of deal when it's in the diaper, silly.
except, I didn't really say that last comment.
Post a Comment