We could NOT dig up the costume we had planned on when it came time to leave for our ward party, so Joseph had the genius idea of pulling out the aprons Grandma made! This also provided a costume for us, which was a nice bonus.
Caleb got this handwriting book from a kid at school and I have been astounded by his diligent practice. He does this totally on his own - it's way more work than I've ever assigned! I also love the little Doc McStuffins picture he drew at the bottom.
Caleb and Em got in a fight this afternoon. Emily delivered this note afterward. She's a sweetheart. (I promise, this was out of the ordinary. Our house and family are not of the storybook perfect variety.)
1 comment:
I'm very impressed with Caleb's work. Good job! I also like Jacob's costume. Good improv.
Post a Comment