Yesterday was Miss Elinor's birthday. I cannot believe that she has gone from this screaming little baby...
... to this crazy little girl.
She was working pretty hard to get that present open.
This girl loves her a good shot of sugar.
We have loved having little Elinor in our family. She really is one of a kind and we can't imagine not having her around to make us laugh, even when she's in trouble. Right now some of her favorite phrases are:
"Sorry about that."
"See that?"
"Wow."
"Ah hep oo pease?" (I help you please?)
"No, me toddler" (she's so not a baby anymore!)
and she's got this funny low voice that just cracks me up every time. She's definitely the most expressive of our kids, as you can tell by her various facial expressions in the pictures. I love two. I am excited to see where Miss Elinor takes us this year.



2 comments:
She's a really neat little girl. I can't wait to see what she does either.
time sure flies! can't believe she is 2 already! i love how her mouth is the same in pictures 1 and 3. this little gal is full of spunk.
Post a Comment