A little bit neglected and a little bit bewildered.
Times are tough for everyone. See that tough guy look on Caleb's face? And is he flashing a gang sign there?
No real kites for these hard-luck kids (no shoes either). Big sis has to take pity on them and make bag kites.
Do you see how disappointed Caleb is by this whole situation? He is not enjoying himself at all.
No, but really, things are good in the Cooper home.
See?
![]() |
| Lots of book reading going on. |
![]() |
| And Elinor likes this, she really does. Says a 45-lb. Miss Emily. |
![]() |
| Hook 'em, Horns! |
And finally, the inspiration for my post, the weather has finally changed! We are definitely anticipating an Indian Summer, but are very much enjoying the cooler temperatures we've had over the last couple of days.
I'm excited for another Austin fall! I am looking forward to gorgeous weather, hours on the playground, and pumpkin-flavored baked goodies!









3 comments:
It's a wonderful city, and I loved it when the weather changed. YAY for seasons.
I'm feeling the joy of Fall here as well. I love Elinor's face...especially the one where Emily is sitting on her. :)
Post a Comment