Here's a picture of her getting home on the bus the very first time she rode it.
Taken on my cell phone (which is not fancy - it is Joseph's adviser's old phone from 3 years ago). All the other good parents brought cameras. I really only took the picture to fit in. :)
Emily's class went on their first field trip yesterday. Joseph was able to stay home with Elinor while I took Caleb. With Emily being gone so many hours every day I have tried to be as involved as possible in her school activities so I know what's going on and I am in tune with what she is learning.
Here's a picture from the back of the line of the cute class walking to the vet's office down the street. I love the tie-dyed class shirts! That's one way to find your kid in a crowd!
Here are the kids crowded into the examining room. That's Caleb's little (big) head in the lower left corner trying to see anything. It's hard to be two in a crowd of four-year-olds.
Doctor Caleb. Is this a look he will decide to like and keep for the future? Maybe, but for now only when playing robots.
Out in front of the building. How those teachers kept all those kids from climbing all over the sculptures, I will never know.
Back safe in the classroom. I don't think we even lost anyone.
Emily does love her teacher and we feel lucky to have such a good pre-k program for her to attend.






1 comment:
Ah, I remember my first field trip. Looks like she is really getting along well with her class. School does change your schedule so much, but it's a good change. I think the picture of Caleb is my favorite. Maybe it will hang on his wall next to his framed degree's, and such, and make his patients more at ease before he helps them with their ills.
Post a Comment