Lately the kids have been a little bit obsessed with Dr. Seuss so I thought the Cat in the Hat would be a fun group costume.
I did run out of time to do my own costume, as usual. It's tradition by now.
Elinor was appropriately solemn for her character:
"Do I like this?
Oh, no! I do not.
This is not a good game...
No, I do not like it,
Not one little bit!"
And here are some pictures I took when we got home.
She's such a happy little girl. We love playing with her.
And here is our Cat's solo shot.
![]() |
| Plus Caleb. |





8 comments:
What great pictures. I love the fact that it was a whole family costume tie-in. I can't even get my girls to coordinate.
You guys were so cute! I just figured you were the "Mother" in the story. My favorite was definitely the goldfish though... so adorable!
You guys looked great.
they look amazing! kudos to you for making them all :)
I love the costumes!
You're very talented!
I love it! The fish is awesome, and Joseph makes great cat. I'm super impressed.
It's a cute theme, and everyone looks wonderful. You should wear your 50's style dress and go as the mom. I think it would be cute.
Post a Comment