It ended up being a pretty busy day. We left the house at 6:30 to go to the temple first (gotta take advantage of close temples in Utah!), then, after grabbing a quick bite to eat, we went snowshoeing around 10 am. We love having family close by to take care of the kids!
Snowshoeing was really fun, especially since it is something we can't do in Austin. It was so nice to spend some time alone with Joseph without worrying about bundling the kids up and keeping them fed and happy.


Joseph is so fun to be with. He is creative and spontaneous and is always up for trying something new. I suggested hiking to a hill and then turning back, and he immediately suggest climbing up the hill to slide down before heading back. I don't know how I am so much of a boring grown-up that I didn't see that as the obvious thing to do as well! It is nice to have someone to keep me from being too serious.After snowshoeing we put the kids in bed for their nap. I visited some friends from high school while Joseph started packing to go home. Then we went out to dinner together. We were planning to go see Tron afterward, but we were so wiped out we just stayed home. It was a fun day though. I love being reminded of how lucky I am to have married Joseph.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment