The boys are outnumbered again. Congratulations!
YAY!! Congratulations! :D
Fun! You have a nice pattern so far.
Congrats! Girls are lots of fun, and super fun to dress up. :)
Break out the frills it's a GIRL! Poor Caleb really will be outnumbered now.
Congratulations! I love girls!
Amanda! Congratulations! You are the bravest woman I know :) So happy for you. By the way, I think you have model children. I'm not even kidding when I say they are literally the MOST adorable kids I know.
Congratulations! Maybe we can finally get the playground balanced out :D
Hooray!!!
Oh, congrats!! Girls are just the best!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Fun!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
The boys are outnumbered again. Congratulations!
YAY!! Congratulations! :D
Fun! You have a nice pattern so far.
Congrats! Girls are lots of fun, and super fun to dress up. :)
Break out the frills it's a GIRL! Poor Caleb really will be outnumbered now.
Congratulations! I love girls!
Amanda! Congratulations! You are the bravest woman I know :) So happy for you. By the way, I think you have model children. I'm not even kidding when I say they are literally the MOST adorable kids I know.
Congratulations! Maybe we can finally get the playground balanced out :D
Hooray!!!
Oh, congrats!! Girls are just the best!
Congrats! That's exciting!
Fun!
Post a Comment