We just found out that Joseph did well enough in his courses last semester to be completely done with coursework for his PhD! We are excited about this because now he can focus solely on the research for his dissertation and his schedule will hopefully be a little more flexible. He will most likely be taking a few more courses in subjects that he's interested in, but they will not be as stressful as what he's already been through. Congratulations, Joseph!
Also, we had new family pictures taken on our last trip to Utah. I am surprised that Emily is smiling. It's not her real smile, but at least she's not glaring, which is what I was sure we'd end up with in the picture. She missed her nap that day.
Our last family picture was taken two weeks after Emily was born, so while this was still closer to Caleb's birth than I would have liked (he was two months old), it's an improvement.
4 comments:
Cute picture! This is the first I've noticed, but it looks like Caleb got your husbands coloring and Emily has yours? They're so cute! I can't wait for mine to get here!
congrats and your pictures is really cute!
Your family is adorable!! Lol, I hope YOU aren't creeped out that I'm reading your blog...I only just found your comment on mine! lol :P
Great news on Joseph's PhD progress and what a lovely family picture too.
Post a Comment