Just thought I'd share... Today in church someone asked me if Caleb and Emily have the same father. She actually more assumed that they didn't: "These two have different dads, right?" Awkward.
What a horrible thing to say! I woulda punched her in the nose...but then again, that could be me in the stage of: "I only have 4.5 weeks left of pregnancy and I'm really hormonal, angry, and uncomfortable right now". Haha. Still though, who says stuff like that??
When Justin would show a family picture on his mission, people always were floored that he and his sisters had a common father. partly because a man had fathered seven kids with a single woman and partly because their coloring is so different. But at CHURCH? Not okay.
Ha ha ha! Ha ha aha ha ha! I can TOTALLY imagine someone from the Austin Ward saying that. You must admit, it is rather a unique bunch. Someone in a different ward told us they thought they gave us the wrong baby at the hospital because our baby was so cute. Yeah, ouch.
8 comments:
What a horrible thing to say! I woulda punched her in the nose...but then again, that could be me in the stage of: "I only have 4.5 weeks left of pregnancy and I'm really hormonal, angry, and uncomfortable right now". Haha. Still though, who says stuff like that??
hope they learn from that mistake!
So... What did you say? What did she do?
I think that I might have answered, "Meh. I dunno. I mean, who keeps track of that sort of thing anyway?"
When Justin would show a family picture on his mission, people always were floored that he and his sisters had a common father. partly because a man had fathered seven kids with a single woman and partly because their coloring is so different. But at CHURCH? Not okay.
Seriously? I hope your face said it all the way mine is right now!! Was she crazy?
Wow....i love the things people say sometimes.
Ha ha ha! Ha ha aha ha ha! I can TOTALLY imagine someone from the Austin Ward saying that. You must admit, it is rather a unique bunch. Someone in a different ward told us they thought they gave us the wrong baby at the hospital because our baby was so cute. Yeah, ouch.
Post a Comment