

I cut my hair a couple of weeks ago and I promised Stephanie that I would post pictures. So, four weeks later, here they are! I took a couple of pictures to the hair place, but the girl wasn't very good and it ended up being a totally different haircut and 6 inches shorter than I wanted. And Joseph had to do a lot of cleanup in the back. But I'm getting used to it. It'll be nice for the summer, at least.
After my haircut Joseph decided it was his turn. Who knew haircutting was a prerequisite for wife-dom? Not me! Good thing Joseph cares less than I do about how his hair looks. I'm getting better though. His hair looks better than this picture shows. It just needs a comb.

Emily probably needed a haircut more than any of us, but I am really scared to cut her hair. I don't want her to end up with a bad baby haircut! I'll probably have to do it soon.
This picture is of Emily after she fell on the slide and bloodied her lip. She was really sad about it, but had to smile for the camera.
P.S. - I'm not as tired and sad as that picture makes me look. It was just a bad shot.
4 comments:
Amanda, I think your haircut looks very nice, and complements you well.
I don't know about Joseph's haircut, but in the picture, he like like he just got into some stranger's medication.
Emily is, of course, a wonderful site. What a cute baby!
P.S. Thank you guys so much for the birthday present. It's a lot of fun, and I'm trying to not get in trouble with it!
Amanda you look beautiful! I agree about the hair cutting pre-req. you are much better at it than I am, Jason doesn't care, but I do and so I send him to a professional...a $5.00/cut professional!
I can't believe you cut your hair. Has it ever been short? I thought that maybe the picture was a photoshop trick, but then I looked at your next post and saw that it was short there too.
It of course looks super cute, I'm just in shock!
No kidding about the hair-cutting prereq!!! I am just about the worst hair stylist ever born and yet these three boys count on me to make sure that they always look presentable. I tried to trim the hair over Derek's ears the other day and ended up shaving his whole head with a #2 guide. Now that Jared's in the AF I have to cut his hair every week! Arg! I don't know what I'm going to do with Holly.
Post a Comment