After we got home from church Emily was totally out, so we took the opportunity to teach her what that other bed in her room is for. Hopefully eventually she'll realize that it's hers and will relinquish the major attachment she has for her crib.
Joseph's parents sent us a package a couple of days ago that had some necklaces for our dress up box. Emily has been carrying them around for a while now and is becoming quite the diva.
Here is a picture of how big I am getting. I still feel fine, I am just expanding. Only 9 weeks to go! This pregnancy has been super fast.
And here is a picture of Joseph, the absent-minded professor-to-be. He came home from school the other day wearing kind of a bizarre outfit. I asked him about the brown hiking shoes/black slacks combination, and he said he just was thinking about other things when he chose his shoes. He has the makings of a real professor already!
We are leaving for Utah this Thursday and are excited to spend Christmas with our families and to hopefully introduce Emily to snow.
5 comments:
That's funny. I love my niece and am so excited to see you all.
Also, I wear clothes like that too, but it's not because I'm absent-minded...
i do too. i went to class in my pajamas today.
i had a professor who would wear cross-trainers with his suit, and jump around on the desks. he was a good teacher.
I wore my pajamas to school at BYU once and that was when I realized that I was working too hard and needed to take a break. The next week I dropped out and went to UVSC...um...maybe that's not such a good story.
Congrats! I had no idea you were pregnant! What are you having and when are you due?
Thanks Cathy! I'm having a boy due on February 22nd, so probably not until March if he follows Emily's example of being a week late.
Post a Comment