We tried giving Emily a bath in the big tub the other day. It didn't work out so well. By the end of it she was crying and I was soaking wet and almost crying. I don't know what happened. It all started out so well. Don't let the picture fool you. She was still scheming, planning out her antics.
This brings me to my next point. Emily is a total poser. She loves the camera and will drop everything and crawl toward it grinning when she sees it.
Here, I wanted a picture of Emily lounging on the couch with her dad. It is so rare to catch her just sitting that I thought it would be a cute picture. She didn't like the passive calmness of it, apparently, and decided to cheese it up a bit.Since Emily is almost nine months old now, we have been making the transition to formula. We have been blessed with a super non-picky eater. She prefers my milk, but doesn't seem to have a problem with drinking formula. I like nursing, but it's inconvenient sometimes and I always worried about Emily having enough to drink while I was at work. I kind of feel guilty about switching, since I know breast milk is better for babies. But I don't have to worry about her running out of milk while I'm gone this way, so I guess it's better.
All in all, things are going well but will be much better after May 2nd (when the semester ends).
No comments:
Post a Comment