Monday, October 1, 2007

Does She Look Like a Boy?


I dress Emily as girly as I can, especially when we're going out in public. Today I went to Jiffy Lube, and she was dressed exactly how she is in this picture. The manager was trying to make conversation with me and asked if my baby was a boy. Do I look like the type of person who would dress her new baby boy all in pink? No matter what I do, people think she's a boy. I've even had someone ask what HIS name is while "he" was wearing a bow in "his" hair. Honestly!

5 comments:

Jared said...

Cute li'l guy.

Suzie said...

I think she looks like a darling princess. I always made sure my boys were wearing dark blue pants and grey shirts with trucks and dinosaurs on them but every other person would ask me if my baby was a boy or a girl. You just can't win.

Nathan said...

Maybe you could start your own business that makes infant clothes that read, "It's a GIRL!" And see if that alleviates the situation at all.

Amanda said...

Jared enjoys telling his friends about his little nephew Emily.

rebecca said...

i was a little boy once...