Something about me not everyone knows is that I love being in school. Our family has gotten to a stage where the kids are becoming more independent (Jacob starts kindergarten in the fall!) so I decided to think about going back myself. I sent out a few applications earlier this year, feeling intimidated because the schools around here are so high caliber, but luckily received some good news a couple of months ago: I am starting a master's program at Stanford this fall! I am so excited to begin. Also excited that the weather around here is so gorgeous, making outdoor study sessions with the kids running around the yard especially enjoyable.
4 comments:
What!? No way! What are you going to study?!
It is a one year program in Community Health and Prevention Research. Crossing my fingers it all goes smoothly!
Congratulations! Good luck.
congratulations! that's awesome. its a dream of mine to go back to school too
Post a Comment