Monday, January 6, 2014

Pizza

If you've rolled out your pizza crust and find that you're out of cheese and have to run to the store for more, remember to fork the crust, as it might have risen a bit while you were out. And your pizza might come out more bubbly than you intended.

3 comments:

Joseph said...

Also, when you go out for cheese and the roads are really icy, don't try to stop suddenly when the stop light turns yellow. You're going through whether you like it or not.

Kelly said...

Hi Amanda! I've been a slacker blogger but enjoyed catching up on our family through your blog! Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe you are homeschooling. That's brave! And that you moved to Boulder! Kelly and I went to school there after BYU and enjoyed it. We actually go to Colorado all the time, since that's where his parents are. I hope that you have a fantastic year in 2014.

katharine said...

love emily's veil :) the pizza looks great regardless!