Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Elinor Show

This girl is crazy. She's got these eyes, and this voice, and this energy... she's crazy.

Pillowback turtle with Elmo/Elinor head.
"Buhbye, Mama. Luddyou. Going to work."
I'm not sure why, but that frilly yellow hat is the standard work hat.
Caleb uses it from time to time.

Working late.

Sometimes a girl just crashes. Here she had refused to nap on the bed.
The shoes are two sizes too small. I took them off after she went to sleep.

Quality time with the brothers.

Soccer mom.
It makes me wonder what little Jacob will bring to the family!

2 comments:

Nathan said...

That girl is so cute. She's got quite a bit of personality packed into such a small person.
AND OH WOW! JACOB IS HUGE!!!
And there goes my CAPS quota for the year.

Heather said...

I love it. It seems at least our two middle ones were cut out of the same mold. Miss those cute kids of yours.